We're looking to add a Fixed Income Trader to analyze and trade developed market non-U.S. dollar corporate bonds and credit derivatives across all investment products. Please note this role will be based in London and work UK market hours.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Fiduciary responsibility to strive for best execution on all transactions
• Identify investment opportunities and recommend investment ideas to all relevant portfolio managers
• Proactively interact with credit research analysts while evaluating investment ideas and opportunities
• Gather and disseminate market intelligence to investment teams
• Proactively interact with fellow fixed income traders in the U.S. to promote collaboration and market awareness
• Continuously evaluate the market to discover ways to add value through alternative trading tools and products
• Manage and enhance counter-party relationships
• 7-10+ years of trading experience in developed market non-USD corporate bonds and credit derivatives
• Deep market knowledge with relative value skills
• Proficient in Bloomberg, electronic trading platforms, Microsoft Excel
• Buy-side experience preferred; sell-side experience may be considered
• Rigorous academic background
• Bachelor's Degree required, CFA or MBA is a plus
Personal Characteristics Required:
• Passion for investing
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong communication skills
• Intellectually curious
• Strategic thinker
• Team player
Founded in 1929, Lord Abbett is a leading asset manager with approximately $170 billion in assets under management. We share a passion for excellence in serving our diverse range of clients – individuals, advisors, and institutions across the globe who rely on us to deliver innovative investment solutions that help them secure stronger financial futures. We are looking for candidates who value trust, intellectual curiosity, and teamwork as much as we do.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our firm. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.