About Lord Abbett:
Founded in 1929, Lord Abbett is an independent firm with a singular focus on the management of money. Over the course of our history, we’ve earned a sterling reputation for our leadership, influence, and innovation in the asset management industry. Today, our independent perspective, our commitment to active management, and our intelligent product design continue to make us relevant to individual and institutional investors.
From the very beginning, we’ve recognized that our people are our greatest asset. As an investment-led, investor-focused firm, we value intellectual curiosity, teamwork, and collaboration across the organization.
We’re looking for people with a keen interest in working for a trusted leader in the asset management industry, a desire to expand their knowledge, and a passion for delivering a client experience that exceeds expectations.
• Lead the development and manage the execution of strategic, client-centric integrated marketing plans designed to drive client engagements
• Define functional roles necessary to effectively execute the plan
• Establish clear objectives for each team member and hold individuals accountable for achieving them, while working with individuals to develop their careers
• Partner with Digital Experience and Editorial to deliver client-centric content and experiences
• Collaborate with our Client Information Services team to identify, track and present key marketing metrics (with a strong focus on engagements) to Marketing and its partners to demonstrate successes and opportunities and to optimize campaigns
• BA/BS degree required
• 10+ years relevant experience in marketing to/for Financial Advisors and Wealth Managers
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple marketing initiatives simultaneously
• Deep understanding of the needs of financial advisors, their clients and wealth platforms
• Ability to effectively collaborate with sales channel leadership and wholesalers to inform and validate the marketing strategy and to demonstrate the value marketing delivers
• Partner with creative and digital strategy colleagues to create and sustain a compelling content experience for all target clients
Personal Characteristics Required:
• Team oriented
• Strong organizational savvy and intuition
• Receptive to feedback
• Detail oriented
• Strategic thinker
• Strong work ethic
• Sense of humor